Haakaa Portable UV LED Sterilising Box
Haakaa Portable UV LED Sterilising BoxIf you’re looking for an easier way to safely sterilise your baby and maternity products, Haakaa’s Portable UV LED Sterilising Box is the perfect device! With the simple press of a button, our system utilises the power of UV technology to eliminate 99.9% of germs in just one minute.
Our Portable UV LED Sterilising Box emits pulses of ultraviolet light to effectively kill nasty germs and bacteria without touching or damaging your items. The sanitising process is gentle and leaves no water or chemical residue, making it wonderfully safe and easy to use! Our handy little gadget is compact and convenient, making it perfect for mums on-the-go!
The Portable UV LED Sterilising Box can be used to sterilise the following small items:
- Bottle Teats
- Nipple Shields
- Eliminates up to 99.9% of bacteria.
- Safe and effective sterilisation.
- Leaves no water or chemical residue behind.
- Easy-to-use single button operation.
- Efficient one-minute sterilisation cycle.
- Compact and convenient for mums on the go.
- Automatic safety shutoff when device is opened to prevent UV overexposure.
- USB rechargeable and can be used up to 20 times on a full charge.
How To Use
How to Use the Haakaa Portable UV LED Sterilising Box:
- Open the Portable UV LED Sterilising Box and place your item into it.
- Close the box and press the button on the lid to start the UV sterilisation cycle. The system will buzz once and the button will flash blue. If the box is not closed properly, the system will buzz ten times and the button will continue to flash blue.
- After one minute, the system will complete the sterilisation cycle and buzz six times to indicate that the cycle has finished.
- To pause the sterilisation process mid-cycle, press the button and the sterilisation cycle will stop.
- When the system is low on power, it will buzz ten times and the button will flash red.
- Connect the USB charger to the device to charge the system.
- The button will flash green to indicate that the system is charging.
- When the system is fully charged, the button will stop flashing and remain green.
Cleaning & Care:
Do not wash or submerge in water. To clean, wipe with a damp cloth and then wipe with a dry cloth immediately afterwards. Store in a cool, dry place and avoid direct sunlight.
Caution: The product contains UV LED lights. Do not tamper with the lid to prevent UV exposure. This product is not a toy and should not be used for anything other than its intended use. If the product malfunctions or stops working, cease use immediately. This product is designed to be used on bottle teats, pacifiers, toys, standard nipple shields and teethers. Do not use this product to sterilise Haakaa Silicone Breast Pumps, Ladybug Silicone Milk Collectors or Breastfeeding Nipple Shields as overexposure to UV light can cause these products to lose suction and not function correctly.
Shipping is available to all Cities and Regions of Saudi Arabia. Products will be shipped from our warehouses in Riyadh.
FLAT RATE SHIPPING
Orders are generally shipped within 24-48 hours (Saturday - Thursday) from Riyadh. Flat rate shipping fee of 35 SAR applies to orders shipping to All Cities of Saudi Arabia.
* The above rate does not apply to BabyBuddha Breast Pump, and a separate rate of 45 SAR will be applied (except if Free Shipping is offered on that product).
Riyadh: Next business day, Same day if ordered before 12pm (noon).
Other Cities/Regions: 2-4 Business Days
*BabyBuddha Breast Pump: 5-7 Business Days
*Business Days: Saturday - Thursday
* Note that Business days exclude Fridays & official Public Holidays (Eids) where shipping companies do not operate.