Spectra Q Electric Breast Pump
Spectra Q Electric Breast PumpUltra-Compact size & super lightweight. Ultra-quiet operation. Can be used with Power Bank / Adaptor. 30 mins auto power-off safety feature. Massage function. BPA free material. Safe and hygienic, back-flow protector. Adjustable pumping pressure (5 levels).
Designed for a single breast pump. However, it can be used for double pump as well by adding additional optional breast shield set.
- Ultra-Compact size & super lightweight.
- Ultra-quiet operation.
- Can be used with Power Bank / Adaptor.
- 30 mins auto power-off safety feature.
- Massage function.
- BPA free material.
- Safe and hygienic, back-flow protector.
- Designed for a single breast pump (can use it as double, however you need to buy Wide Accessory Kit separately)
- Adjustable pumping pressure (5 levels).
- Spectra Q main pump
- Breast shield x 1 size (28mm)
- Bottle x 1
- Slow flow soft teat x 1
- Tubing x 1
- Disc x 1
- Cap x 1
- Backflow protector x 1
- Valve x 1
- Power adapter
- Weight: 160g
- Measurement: 97 x 80 x 36mm
- Inhalation Pressure: Single Max 300mmHg (+/- 20%); Double Max 240mmHg (+/- 20%)
- Type: Electronic Single Breast Pump
- Component: Main body, air hose x1, funnel set x1, backflow protector x1, power adaptor, milk bottle set
- Warranty: 1 year on the motor after purchase
Shipping is available to all Cities and Regions of Saudi Arabia. Products will be shipped from our warehouses in Riyadh.
FLAT RATE SHIPPING
Orders are generally shipped within 24-48 hours (Saturday - Thursday) from Riyadh. Flat rate shipping fee of 35 SAR applies to orders shipping to All Cities of Saudi Arabia.
* The above rate does not apply to BabyBuddha Breast Pump, and a separate rate of 45 SAR will be applied (except if Free Shipping is offered on that product).
Riyadh: Next business day, Same day if ordered before 12pm (noon).
Other Cities/Regions: 2-4 Business Days
*BabyBuddha Breast Pump: 5-7 Business Days
*Business Days: Saturday - Thursday
* Note that Business days exclude Fridays & official Public Holidays (Eids) where shipping companies do not operate.